ISLE OF MAN (19 October 2011) – Microgaming, the world’s largest provider of online gaming software, announces that the Microgaming-powered Mega Moolah progressive jackpot has been hit by a CasinoRewards player, at the life-changing figure of €3.84m. The amount will be paid out in full in a lump sum, so that the CasinoRewards player can enjoy the winnings immediately; this is highly unusual in an industry that typically adopts staggered annuity payments.
In 2008 a player at CasinoRewards hit the Mega Moolah jackpot, with an incredible €3.5m win, becoming the second biggest ever winner in the 11 year CasinoRewards online casino group history. The Microgaming Progressive Jackpot Network has paid out over €320m since it began in 1999 and the total across all jackpots currently stands at 3.7million*.
* Winning amount shown on the progressive ticker is paid out in the currency in which the winner has played the game. Therefore, if played in the UK the winning amount would be paid in sterling; however if in Sweden, this would be paid in krona.
Mega Moolah Progressive Slot
Mega Moolah is a five reel, twenty five payline, and one hundred and twenty-five coin slot machine. The multiple paylines increase your chances of winning.
Mega Moolah has a wild, multiplier symbol, a scatter symbol, a Free Spins bonus game and a randomly activated Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot bonus game.
The Lion symbol is a wild, multiplier symbol. This means it substitutes for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
The Lion symbol does not substitute for the Monkey symbol to complete winning scatter combinations, or to activate the Free Spins bonus game.
– Multiple Lion symbols on an enabled payline create Lion symbol winning combinations.
– Lion symbol winning combination payouts are not doubled.
– The Lion symbol only multiplies payouts if it acts as a wild symbol.
– To see a list of possible Lion symbol winning combination payouts, go to the Regular Payout Schedule.
The Monkey symbol is a scatter symbol. This means it does not need to appear in a line on an enabled payline to win.
The Monkey symbol can be scattered anywhere on the five reels to complete a winning combination, provided two or more Monkey symbols appear.
Three or more Monkey symbols scattered anywhere on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game.
The Lion symbol does not substitute for the Monkey symbol to activate the Free Spins bonus game.
You can win one of four guaranteed Progressive Jackpots in the randomly activated Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot bonus game.
The Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpots are constantly accumulating prizes. The current values of the Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpots are displayed in the game.
– Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only, except for scatter wins.
– You are paid out for winning combinations on enabled paylines only, except for scatter wins.
– Regular winning combinations pay out from left to right.
– The scatter symbol can appear in any position on the reels.
– Scatter and bonus game wins are added to payline wins.